Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Portrait Photography Courses
The course is intended for those with little or no photographic knowledge or experience.
Our objectives for our trainees are very clear…
- To teach you to take stunning and exciting images with a high commercial value and immediate customer appeal.
- To show you the excitement and fun of having your own full or part-time business.
- To teach you to take from a family portrait sitting and from baby sittings.
Learn how to capture special moments, outdoors or indoors, using natural light in photos you'll be proud of, from portraits of friends and family to children at play. We always enjoy running this workshop - as well as being informative, it's great fun!
MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES
We'll show you how to take sharp, imaginative close-up photos of a variety of subjects, from abstracts to detailed shots. This is one area of photography that you can practice throughout the year, whatever the weather!
You'll have lots of hands-on photography throughout the day to perfect your skills.
If you have an interchangeable lens camera you won't need a special macro lens.
What you'll learn:
- how to use the features of your camera for eye-catching close-ups
- what lenses and additional accessories can be used for macro photography
- good composition for stunning images
- lighting techniques
- how to take product shots that could be used on eBay or your own website
To get the most from this workshop we recommend that you have attended our Explore Your Camera - Get off Auto workshop, or have a clear understanding of aperture and depth of field, focal point and ISO.
If in doubt, please contact your local tutor for advice.
You will require a tripod, if you don't have one please contact our tutor regarding free loan equipment.
Remote shutter release, macro lens, extension tubes or macro filters, reflectors.